It’s crazy to think in two years time I’ll be in my mid-twenties, with my adult life ahead of me, which is kind of crazy and a little terrifying. I never thought I would still not know what I what I wanted to do, or the fact that I’m not living in my own home at the moment nor am I in a full time job that I thoroughly enjoy. Up until this point I thought I wasn’t doing something right and I was a failure because I wasn’t doing anything that I thought I’d be doing but honestly I’ve come to terms with how everything has been going. I can honestly say I am genuinely happy with everything, and have learned to not be too hard on myself. Live and let live.
I decided to do a post like this mainly for my benefit, because I think it is so important to write down your goals for the year to come and what to work on in the year or years to come.
- Go back to school to get my Masters
- Buy a home (or start looking)
- Travel to Greece
- Spend a birthday in Vegas
- Travel more often in general
- Find a full time job in the meantime of going back to school
- Bake and cook more for my love
- Have a substantial savings account to buy a home
- Start a more healthy lifestyle & work out more often
- FINALLY see a Broadway play in NYC
- Learn how to make macaroons
- Learn more about Wine
- Be consistent with my blog
- Start more consistent fashion posts
- Read more frequently
- Invest in a better theme (which will be sooner than later)
- Live and let live
- Learn that it’s okay to not please everyone
- See my love’s Childhood town in NY
- Increase traffic to my blog
- Buy more makeup & have the storage for it ( Ie. Ikea Desk)
- Buy a new Lens for my camera
- Start a Youtube Channel
- Not let my anxiety get in the way of doing things in life.
I know many of these things may be little goals but I believe little goals are easier to achieve in the long run. I’ve already achieved so much and only want to grow within the next year, and having these few written down will hopefully make them set in stone! I’m so excited for the road to 24 and bigger things for my blog <3 Hopefully some of you will keep up with me and my journey.
What are some goals you have for the next year? Let me know! I’d love to hear your goals <3https://www.ashleymarlenis.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Northwell_Alt-Ashley2Cxo.png