Everyone loves a good glow am I right?
I have so many highlighting palettes and will be getting more ( That BretmanRock Morphe Palette anyone?!) because I think that a good glow adds so much to a look just as much as a pair of lashes does. I cannot begin to tell you all how many times I’ve just gone in to purchase a palette and it looks like identical to something I already own but I can’t help myself!
The ones that I am showing you all today are the ones that I use the absolute most and always grab one of these when I’m doing my makeup. I’ve also included shop links down below if you’d like to purchase them; The only one not linked down below is the Gimme More! Palette by Colourpop since the website isn’t registered with Shopstyle unfortunately.
These highlighters are ones that I reach for every time I do my makeup, in no particular order.
I have five that are my absolute favorites:
- ColourPop Gimme More! Highlighter Palette is only $18 US dollars and is so pretty and looks more expensive than it is. The colors are so pigmented and comes with six shades! According to ColourPop it is a palette that delivers
“High-shine radiance delivered in a buttery soft powder highlighter that effortlessly blends into the skin for that lit-from-within effect.”
Extra: pale gold
Upgrade: baby pink
Bottomless: tangerine with a gold flip
Full Service: pink with a gold flip
Bigger and Better: champagne
Total Package: metallic rose gold
2. Pur Cosmetics: Bronze & Brighten Palette Is one that I received in my Boxycharm and is honestly my favorite and is the most pigmented than all other three. Pur Cosmetics states on their website that the palette
“gives the impression that you’ve been in the sun without the damaging effects. Creamy Bronze & Brighten Cheek Palette naturally illuminates the face to create an effortless sun-kissed glow that looks natural on every skin tone. Featuring our fan favorites light-attracting Afterglow highlighter and Mineral Glow bronzer along with a new blush shade, Blushing Glow, these versatile, highly pigmented, universally flattering colors work individually or blend well together for a radiant look that lasts”
3. Sleek MakeUP Highlighting Palette in Solstice was one that I got around Christmas time and I was so excited that I bought this palette as well as a kit that contained a eyeshadow palette and three lip paints. This palette is soo good, if you are the type that likes a subtle highlight this one is for you! Solstice was 14.99$ but was cheaper when I purchased it.
4. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter by FENTY BEAUTY When this line was released I was right on that train to purchase the Foundation. The highlighter was an additional purchase and was recommended by my fave on Youtube lately Jordan Lipscombe who is such a babe. She purchased it and I fell in love with the color that I had to buy it! It is $34 and can be bought at Sephora or online.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills: Sun Dipped Glow Kit this glow kit was always on my radar and is the prettiest bronze highlighter shades. Definitely will be using this palette way more in the summer when I’m more tan. It’s my most expensive palette at $40 and can be found at Ulta, Sephora, or online at the companies website. The shade descriptions according to the Anastasia Website:
Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish