It’s officially the best time of the year! Summer has arrived and it is definitely in full swing in Tennessee. I absolutely love this time of year and honestly it is so fascinating how trends change with each summer season. I’ve been doing so much online browsing because I can’t spend any money due to my Europe trip with Ef College Break (Which you can check out here to get a gist); and I’ve noticed a ton of re-occurring trends. All of which I am obsessed with. As much as I love all black everything, I’ve been branching out into the world of color and this spring and summer has reinvented my closet.
- Two-Piece Coordinates: I’ve been seeing two piece coordinating outfits everywhere in all patterns and colors. I think they are the cutest and are easy to dress up or down. The one in the graphic is from Zaful where they have a ton of different patterns and options to choose from with different price ranges and they all come in actual sets; so you don’t have to buy them as separates. I completely trust Zaful, as I’ve purchased a couple orders from them and I’ve always received each one.
- Tropical Prints: I’ve recently discovered a new online store called PrettyLittleThings and it is absolutely amazing. The website is similar to MissGuided and Lulus, with a ton of on trend clothing and relatively affordable. If I had money I would literally buy everything in sight, and I’ve had to have so much restraint when browsing.
- Tassel Earrings & Jewelry: I have seen this trend everywhere! and for good reason, they honestly look so good on everyone. You can find them anywhere, pretty much ranging from $5+ and in every color under the moon. I’ve seen so many cute ones on Baublebar for around $36. I tend to really like the fabric tassel earrings versus the beaded tassels. I especially love the ones I found Forever 21 for about $5.90, and they are a gorgeous orange which is my favorite color right now.
- Embroidery: I think that this trend is by far my favorite, I love me a good red embroidery but I’ve seen so many cool designs like this clutch. A clutch like this one honestly can dress up and add a pop of color to any outfit. Forever 21 has so many options, from shirts to bags and I want them all! The detailing of embroidery is beautiful and in my eyes so timeless.
- A Double Belt: This one has been all over Youtube and Blogs everywhere and I’ve seen it so much, that I want to buy one and as soon as possible. I’ve seen this one paired with so many outfits and it adds a little umph.
Are there any pieces you have seen that are a must have for this summer? Let me know in the comments below!
SHOP THE LOOK: