This time around, I am reviewing a skincare product that I genuinely love. I’m always interested in skincare products and anything that rehydrates my skin after wearing makeup all day is definitely something I am down to try. I have been trying these for a little over a month; and each time I’ve worn them over night they have been so hydrating and leave my under eyes feeling refreshed the next morning.
The main thing that I really love about these eye masks, is that they are meant to be worn all night and they don’t slip at all. On days where I’ve worn makeup to work and come home, taking my makeup off is the best feeling ever. The crazy difference with these eye masks are that they are gel-based and feel so cool on my under eyes!
Each box contains 6 packets with 2 masks each, and are jelly like in consistency which is what makes them so refreshing when you place them on your under eyes. After a long day at work, it’s definitely is much needed!
VII Code states some benefits of these eye masks are:
- Skin is instantly refreshed.
- Minimize visible signs of aging around eyes.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles effectively.
- Instantly moisturize and soothe delicate under eye area.
I think that I experienced each of these minus reducing fine lines and wrinkles which I don’t have since I am only 23 years old haha; but they definitely are refreshing, instantly moisturizing and gets rid of puffy eyes. These eye mask are safe for 8 hour wear and its main ingredients are:
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts skin’s moisture content, reduce inflammation, and help prevent moisture loss.
- Sodium PCA: Helps to retain moisture, prevents our skin cells from losing water and drying out, reduces inflammation, and prevents skin from aging.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that neutralizes the oxidant effect of free radicals, which damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Allantoin: Helps to soften and protect, while actively soothing skin. It also stimulates cell regeneration, promoting healthy skin.
- Aloe barbadensis, Algin: Helps to hydrate your skin.
I love how the ingredients are all laid out and has their properties for the skin. I genuinely really love these eye masks and they are miracle masks. One thing that I can say is, when you place them under your eyes is to place them a little bit lower than your lash line so you aren’t uncomfortable. I would definitely say that these masks are well worth the price and is an average price for proper skincare products. These masks really do live up to its benefits and I would definitely purchase this with my own money since I did receive these eye masks complimentary from VIIcode. Like always, all opinions are my own even though these eye masks were sent to me.
PIN THIS POST!